In order to make sure that no one’s use of the site harms or violates the rights of others, your use of the site is governed by these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”).
Your Use of the Site
All of the content available through the site is protected by our copyrights or trademarks and the copyrights or trademarks of our partners and/or users. You may not use, store, display, publish, transmit, distribute, modify, reproduce, create derivative works of or in any way exploit any of this content, in whole or in part, outside of the specific usage rights granted to you by Geekspective as part of the services we provide.
All of the content available through the site is subject to the copyrights and trademarks of us, our partners or users. We grant you a license to reprint, republish or reuse any content on the site for non-commercial purposes under the Creative Commons’ Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License, provided you provide attribution to Geekspective.
Except as described else where in the Terms, you may not store, display, publish, transmit, distribute, modify, reproduce, create derivative works of or in any way exploit any of the site content, in whole or in part.
Third-Party Sites, Products, and Services
The site provides access and contains links to third party Internet sites and services. Your use of those sites and services is subject to the terms and conditions of those sites. We are not responsible for the activities of any third parties site.
Intellectual Property Rights Policy
Geekspective respects the rights of intellectual property holders. If you believe that any content on the site violates these Terms and Conditions or your intellectual property rights, you can report such violation to us. In the case of an alleged infringement, please provide the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site (including the exact URL);
- An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where we can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
We may request additional information before we remove allegedly infringing material. You may report a copyright violation by providing the above information to legal [ at ] geekspective [ dot ] com.
Our Rights and Responsibilities
We maintain the right to do any of the following any time, with or without prior notice:
- restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of our services;
- change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of our services;
- refuse, move, or remove any content;
- refuse to register any user name that may be deemed offensive and
- establish general practices, fees and policies concerning the site and the services we provide
We do not make any representations about the accuracy of any content posted on the site, whether posted by us, our users, or third parties. All information and services provided on the site are offered “as-is” without any express or implied warranty, and you should not rely on the information presented on the site. Your use of the site is at your own risk.
You understand that by using the site, you may be exposed to content that you find offensive or objectionable.
We disclaim any responsibility for inaccuracies on the site. We are not responsible for any loss, harm, error or omission that may result from the use of the site or the services we provide or for any service failure or interruption, regardless of the cause.
Consequences of Violation of these Terms
By utilizing the site you agree to indemnify, defend and hold Geekspective and its officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, costs, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by Geekspective through your use of the site or your posting or transmission of content in violation of these Terms. You also agree to take sole responsibility for any royalties, fees or other monies owed to any person by reason of any content you post or transmit through the site or the services we provide.